What is Xanax 2mg Pfizer?
- Xanax 2mg Pfizer is a prescription medicine used:
- to treat anxiety disorders
- for the short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety
- to treat panic disorder with or without a fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment (agoraphobia)
- Xanax is a federal controlled substance (C-IV) because it can be abused or lead to dependence. Keep Xanax in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or giving away Xanax may harm others, and is against the law. Tell your healthcare provider if you have abused or been dependent on alcohol, prescription medicines or street drugs.
- It is not known if Xanax is safe and effective in children.
- Elderly patients are especially susceptible to dose related adverse effects when taking Xanax.
- It is not known if Xanax is safe and effective when used to treat anxiety disorder for longer than 4 months.
- It is not known if Xanax 2mg Pfizer is safe and effective when used to treat panic disorder for longer than 10 weeks.